here

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Tatum's and a t-shirt

Hi friends!
Have put three rows together for the top and  three for the bottom. Just need to figure out the middle row!
See my Tatum's name on this t-shirt? I worry more about my grands than I do my kids! Mine have been thru the mill and have learned to take care of themselves! Love them all!!!
When we went to Rome last week I went to Michael's and got me a t-shirt. Brought it home and washed it
I had this iron-on applique to add to it but didn't know whether it was stay after just ironing so I am adding stitch's.
That's just half of the applique so I will be looking for another shirt. Different color.
Hope you have a great day!
Hugs
Babs



5 comments:

Julierose said...

Very nice applique on that tee shirt...
the quilt is really coming along well hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

I told you that you could do everything.

I still don't see in my mind how you did T-shirts and I saw her name. This is the coolest spread yet.

I love that shirt too - great idea from you.

sandie

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Wow you get so much done. You are going to have a fancy shirt there.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Tee quilt coming out nice
And yes a fancy tee for you. You go girl

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Pretty applique. I never trust iron on either. Better safe than sorry. Cool that you had a T-shirt to add to the quilt with Tatam's name on it.
xx, Carol