here

Monday, July 23, 2018

My Weekend

Hi friends!
Getting backing ready for a quilt.
Added this.
Getting the battening cut to the right size.
Last Friday I was watering my flowers when I moved our table with my hip and five bee's stung me on the back of my leg!
We had killed them and took down their nests so they hid one under the table.
I have lived here 18 years and never been stung before.
When Tatum my second year college student was three a bee stung her on our porch, but know one has been stung out there since.
I think they have multiplied like all the other flying insects this year. Have you noticed their are more bugs?
When this posts I will be at the funeral of a good friend, the one I made the Artic star quilt for.
Such a sweet christian lady that will really be missed.
Hug your family and friends
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Man you have had it rough lately - five bee stings - boy it is a good thing you were not allergic to them.
I am sitting her itching now. I thought it was a cold winter the bugs would be less, but not so.
Hopefully the bee population is growing - we are missing out bees.
I am so sorry about the loss of your dear friend. I am glad she is a Christian!
Love, sandie

Julierose said...

Ouch--5 bee stings--that must have hurt....so sorry--you've had more than your share lately of "boo-boos" for sure...
Sorry about your good friend...hugs, Julierose

sewyouquilt2 said...

Sorry about your bee stings. And sorry you lost your friend. I am sure the quilt you made her was cherished.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

so sorry to read about your loss.....and bee stings , very painful xx