here

Friday, July 27, 2018

This and That

Hi friends!
I got the backing cut for one pillow sham and then wondered off.
I can quilt! I am most likely holding that finger up as I do most of the time. Habit I guess!
The rest of the afternoon I quilted a while and then I would make a string block, then quilted and then another block.
It's restful; to make these blocks and free fabric! What's not to like!
We went to see Dr, Jeff today and shopped some but home now. Tommy is finally getting better. I had been telling him to use his hand trucks top dump that hugh bucket of water that the AC had been filling so yesterday he finally heard me.
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Babs

3 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Okay you just do a little of this and a little of that - sounds nice.

So tell me - don't you have a tube to take the water from the a/c to outside?

Sandie

sewyouquilt2 said...

You go girl.

Julierose said...

Oh glad you are back to quilting--just don't overdo--I know how it feels when you are "on a roll";)) I am trying hard to stick to my 20 minutes (+ *wink*)
schedule...It seems to be working for me though...hope you have a good weekend...hugs, Julierose