here

Monday, November 2, 2020

Our Weekend


 Hi friends!

My view out my sewing room window today. Beautiful cool day. Just going to stay at home today.

Every day we get a box full of these and I for one will be glad when tomorrow comes and goes.

Look what I found while cleaning Sat.  knew after I bought two  packs of new pins it would show up!
Didn't do any thing on this over the weekend, still laying on the couch .. waiting. Got lazy and did other things! Plus we had company.
Trump was In Rome last night  but I wouldn't have wanted to fight that crowd.
Twenty or thirty thousand , Andre said every one was so nice, no cussing and she, her husband and son all went .
Don't know how he does it! Five rallies yesterday and seven today.
Just hope its a run away so it want got into weeks of counting.!
Hugs friends
Stay safe
Hugs
Babs


2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

The rally started in Marietta - they must have driven all the way there!!!!
Rest is good for you. You might be up late tomorrow.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

We have food and TP 😁😁😁 will be staying home for a few days. Great view.