here

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Got Our Shot


 Hi friends!

Got our shot on Monday and yesterday I  dozed all day! So dizzy and sick . Felt awful , Tommy had a headache and felt bad but that was it. Today I am a little weak.  Better than having that virus!!!!

At least now maybe I can hugs my kids and grands when I see them!

Just praying that got the shot right !  I think we are gunny pigs for these shorts.

This top is ready , just as soon as I feel up to sandwiching it.

Have a good one

Hugs

Babs

4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

So you did feel a little sick. Dang. I don't know whether I should get the second one or not. I think we are ginny pigs! Hope you feel better.

mamasmercantile said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Julierose said...

Better a few side effects than getting Covid--feel better soon;)))
Today is sewing room cleaning day for me...hugs, Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Glad you got your 2nd dose. My dad got his and he felt great. Funny though how even with both shots, you still have to provide a COVID test results that are 3 days or less to travel many places.