here

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Random Post


Hi friends!

Have you ever seen 7 dollars plus skink so fast?  Pitiful!!! Miss the bacon we used to have !


Still making log cabins! At least one every day!

Working on a doggie!
Cloudy days! Seems like six  days in every week are cloudy!
But the sun shines inside!

Monday we go for our next and last shot!. They say it takes a few weeks after that to be covered . I will be happy that Tommy will be protected. With COPD he needs it more than I do but I have always taken vaccines, my daddy used to tell us 'Go get it" and my brothers and I would do it. Sis was 10 years younger than us so she got hers at different times.
We used to walk to the health Dept. after school and roll up our sleeves.
Worked good all these years!

Yesterday I was cussing the internet because it's so slow and this morning I got a letter saying they had speeded it up..... Where?

Next they will raise the price and I will still be looking for that speeder internet!

Stay safe friends

Stay at home as much as you can and avoid that nasty virus.

Hugs

Babs

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

The bacon and the log cabins looked good to me!
We got a bill from Comcast saying they mistakenly gave us a deal on our DVR for years and now they are going to up the price!

Podunk Pretties said...

I often cook my bacon in the oven. It doesn't shrink up as much in the oven. I also soak it in cold water for about 5 minutes before cooking. Love your log cabin blocks, very bright and happy.

mamasmercantile said...

Thrilled your hubby got the vaccine, it will give a little peace of mind. My hubby gets his this morning, I have to wait a little longer.

Needled Mom said...

The way bacon shrivels always amazes me. That will be a beautiful quilt when you get the logs all together.

Julierose said...

Your doggie is really coming well, Barb; I have been working slowly on diamond painting...sort of lost my mojo for it...I feel like i have too many things going on..need to cut back...happy to hear your hubby got the shot...
hugs, Julierose