here

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

New Stove

Hi Friends!

My mother's day flowers!

My new stove! 

Delivered at 10 o'clock, Hubby is still trying to get it level!

You have to be a genius to get these to run! 

Oven want run until you set the time on the clock! It's now 1:15  . Hubby is trying to get it level!

The last one we bought would go off every few minutes and then come back on and that drove us nuts! Sometimes I think that idiot that dreams these things up should be shot!

You know is wasn't a woman!

Have a good one

Stay safe

Hugs

Babs


6 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I hate getting new things because of the learning curve with everything these days. You’ll love it once it’s up and running.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Wow! Great Mother's Day. Hope you are doing well.

Chatty Crone said...

Your flowers are so pretty!
What kind of stove is that and what kind of burners? Looks very nice. I need one.

Darlene S said...

So exciting to get a new stove. Ours is so old. But a replacement, in a big box, has arrived and just waiting to be installed. Woo hoo.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I burned up 2 of those stoves--within a year the oven would quit or the burners would quit. Jeff collected them I think (LOL)so there was always a spare. After the 2nd one I asked to try a gas one.....once I used that I never wanted another one like that. Oh and the 3rd one we had in the barn, Samantha used it for about 1 year and it burned out on her too.

SEO Expert said...

The Stockton Estufa range is one of the more recognisable and more popular woodburning and multifuel stoves manufactured by Stovax. There are a number of different variations, different models and different styles in the Stockton range which we will cover below