here

Monday, May 24, 2021

Sewing and Weekend


 Hi friends!

Did a bit of sewing over the weekend. Had cut them out earlier. And some time last week I added battening and sewed that down. So just finished them up. Think I have enough cut to make 2 more.

Minick and Simpson had a sale of a pound of scraps so I order one. A pound is heavier that I thought!
Scraps of fabric I don't have !Very pleased with it! Not that I needed any more fabric!

Kim and Richard went to Church with us yesterday and came over and sat with us for a while. Had missed seeing our red haired girl.
Hubby spent all day until 8 Friday night working on his tractor, so it was Saturday morning before he got the part we had to order on  the air conditioner but we now have air in both ends of the house!
Have a great Monday 
Hugs
Babs



3 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I never knew you could order a pound of scraps.
Those pot holders sure do look beautiful and handy.
Glad you got to church.
Really glad your a/c is working now!
It is hot.

Julierose said...

I didn't know you could order a pound of scraps either--sounds great...
you know I love scraps!! Heh heh...
Hugs, julierose

sewyouquilt2 said...

Nice bowl holders. And a great score on the fabric scraps