here

Friday, June 4, 2021

Friday Finish

Hi friends!

Back to this!

Backing!
Sandwiched! I only had poly so I am going to try lots of quilting to kind of hold it flat.
Got all the needed pins in and got it to the ironing board.

The Day Lilies are blooming all over! 
Around here they bloom on the side of the road! I look for spring to turn to Summer any day now but so far just 80"s thank goodness!




Got it ironed and repined
One Friday Finish:
For Landon and Tori's baby on the way.
Hugs and stay safe
Babs
!


 

4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

All I know is there is A LOT of steps to quilting and A LOT of patience needed.

Bettina Groh said...

My day lilies are just about to bloom.... I transplanted them from my M-I-L 's after her death . She had transplanted them from her parent's home on Keuka Lake ( Finger Lake in New York State). I am going to thin them and give the extras to my daughters! So these will have traveled west from NYS to Missouri!!

mamasmercantile said...

The lilies are a delight, they look gorgeous.

Julierose said...

My lilies have not bloomed as yet--hoping for a nice bounty this year after all this rain...
Neat quilts--you are making really good progress...I am a real slug when my tops need to be layered--I think that's my least favorite part of the process...hugs, Julierose