here

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

WheelChair Quilt for Our sewing group

Hi friends!

I had these blocks already made and our quilt group  each member is making a wheelchair quilt for the nursing home again.

So I though I would use them! I have more quilts then I can store!!!

I sewed three across and it measured 37, the finished size is suppose to be 36 so that pretty good.

Four in length is 47 and a wheel chair quilt is suppose to be 36 by 45 so those are just right!
Sewed the four rows together.
Ready for sandwiching!
After finishing this I will start our veterans' guilt. Any one that wants to can make one for our veteran's, Last year the one I made went to my brother. All my uncles went in and fought in world war 2.  My first hubby to
We have a big program on Nov. 11th to give them their quilt.
Stay Safe
Hugs
Babs


 

4 comments:

Julierose said...

Lovely wheelchair quilt, Barbara...so nice that you and your group make them...hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

Girl you are multi-talented! Love your quilt work.

Needled Mom said...

The log cabin blocks make a lovely wheelchair quilt.

ceart said...

Great share thanks for posting