here

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Mailman brought Goodies

Hi friends! 

 Just look what my good friend Dawn sent me! Plus:
 

That enough for three more Towels, Thank you so much! Dawn blogg's on "RelaxingRobin.blogspot
I see a Christmas quilt in my future! Been seeing people making "Present":blocks , may just add those to that panel 
Love those two towels 
I wiped one store out of it's pot holders last time I went so I may try another store next time.

Tommy bought me a back brace yesterday.

It helped so much , wore it all day yesterday with frequent times of taking it lose and applying lineament.
Today so far no pain.
My whole family has bad backs!!!
It would help if I lost a few pounds! But since I will be 80 in Nov. doesn't seem like I should worry about it.
Stay safe that new strain of Covid is bad they say.
Hugs
Babs


4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Barb, you look beautiful to me the way you are - except your back pain!
You are a wonderful friends and people just love you!

sewyouquilt2 said...

Glad it arrived safely. Enjoy. I know how much you love Christmas. Presents would be real cute.

Julierose said...

Happy to hear that your back pain got better...
That Dawn is such a sweetheart...so thoughtful..
Neat Christmas panel...take care Hugs, Julierose

Needled Mom said...

I’m so glad the back brace is helping. We’re so dependent on our backs. Looking forward to seeing that Christmas quilt.