here

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Crafts

Hi friends, 

My computer has been down since the week-end. So no post!

This is what I did yesterday!


I had ordered some more diamond painting kits a while back and must have ordered these to, had fun working on them!

Not a  very good pictures but I have them on the back porch laying on the washer drying. They will be ready for my tree after Thanksgiving.
This is what I use to finish it.
I have had this forever, I may has bought it in Fla years ago when we used to go see Sis.
Glad my computer is back , missed all of you
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad you are back too - at least you had your crafts - nice crafts - to work on!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Oh those are cute. I had to break down and buy a new computer, mine was 5 years old and not working great. The new one is all set up, I just need to use it.

sewyouquilt2 said...

What is it with computers. Ours died too.have not replaced yet. Hubs had to zoom on phone with Dr. Love your ornaments.cute

Julierose said...

Just adorable diamond painting ornaments--they will look lovely on your tree this year...hugs, Julierose