here

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Random things


 Hi friends!

Still working on this! Haven't got very far yet!

Tree's are just now starting to change!
My fabric I picked out to make a new bathroom curtain
Feeling so much better that I made me that   new bathroom curtain.
I had been dragging for months, , not sleeping much ! Maybe 2 hours a night! But my Dr. said restless legs when Hubby told him how I do in my sleep so with meds for that I am much better! It runs in my family, my daughter has it! My aunt has it! Maybe our legs are allergic to cement floors and where can you work that doesn't have cement floors?
Last Rose, the deer hasn't been by yet to eat it off.
They usually keep that bush peeled, eating all the leaves off and it's just two steps from our back porch
stay safe dear friends
Hugs
Babs



5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

The rose is stunning as well as your drapes - you are excellent. Love your Santa too.
I didn't know you were dragging - only slept two hours - and had restless legs.
I am glad you are feeling better!
sandie♥

Julierose said...

Not fun to miss your sleep...hope you are feeling better now...
Really nice curtain Barb.
hugs, Julierose

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Wonderful drapes.

Needledmom said...

Your window covering looks wonderful. I hope you can finally get some decent sleep.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Love your new curtain. Can I send you my messurements??? Lol restless legs no fun. Hope you can get needed rest. Your rose is so pretty