here

Saturday, January 14, 2023

Decorations Still Up


 Hi friends!

My tree is still up!!!

We both had something like the flu after Christmas but we had our flu shots months ago, must have been a strain they didn't cover with this shot.

 I have brought the tub that holds my ornaments in there so will start removing them Monday.

This week end is a baby shower for my son's grand baby that's  due in April.   Shower is  tomorrow.

I am working on this! Their baby room is decorated in jungle!

More pictures Monday.

Maybe I can get un- christmas buy the middle of the week!

Hugs

Babs

4 comments:

angela said...

It’s hard to get motivated when your not feeling well.
Do it over a few days so you don’t over do

Chatty Crone said...

I see pink - must be a girl.
It is hard to clean when you are sick!
Take it easy.

Anonymous said...

Keep your tree up as long as you want! It’s cheerful especially when you are under the weather.

Julierose said...

Christmas trees always make you feel better--don't rush to take it down...hope you feel better soon...hugs, Julierose