here

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

New Year


 

Hi friends,

The tree is still up, Tommy has been sick and he gave it to me ! Soon I will have the energy to put everything back up!

Didn't put it all out just the tree and a few other pieces.

JulieRose sent me those.

She is so sweet, Got a card from Dawn. She is having a hard time of it , prayers please.

We all have problems, but my daughter is doing great now. My car is in the shop, red headed daughter had a wreck in it but should be ready to go in the next few days.

Love all of my long distance friend that I have never seen in real life.

Hugs

Babs

4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Get better first - the tree will be there.
You have nice blog friends. lol
I love you too and want you well.

Julierose said...

Make sure you feel okay to tackle that tree--it is quite a job!! Hope your daughter is doing better each day--sending prayers hugs, Julierose

angela said...

Doesn’t sound like it’s been a great stat to the new year.
Thankfully your all going to be ok. Better things to come.
Feel better

sewyouquilt2 said...

Feel better soon my friend. No fun being sick