here

Friday, March 1, 2013

Flimsy!


Hi friends!

Suppose to get freezing rain and snow flurry's today.
But look what i found growing in my yard!!!!
Mother nature is a mess!!!
I finished my flimsy for h's quilt!  I am going to work on birthday presents this week end and if i have time Sunday i am going to get this flimsy ready to quilt.
 I guess it depends on how cold it is this weekend because i get my battening and backing put together on our porch. and it is not headed.
The second picture of the flimsy is a finished one because i measured and it needed a little more so i put a small square's border along top and bottom. that made it 62 by 76.
Just big enough for a twin bed! Just found out that my next quilt will be a twin too. this one will be for N.
Have a great day friends.  Quilt happy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aahhhh flowers. Can't wait for them to bloom here. Still have several inches of snow and it is 25 today!

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Quilts Looking good Barbara.
The flowers are pretty.Its freezing here today too,I have been sewing all day making some place mats,just looking for some red now to bind them.
Laura xx

Chatty Crone said...

Nice job on that quilt!