here

Friday, March 22, 2013

N's quilt


Hi friends!
Another one of those dreary , cloudy days!!!
I got three rows put together for N,s quilt. If i don't get busy i am not going to have it washed and ready
 by Easter.

I had another row done but some of my blocks got to big.     Don't know how they did that, i used the very same ruler on all of them. Any way i have to really work this week end to get it ready to quilt by Monday.





I got this in the mail today! isn't it great ? I won it from Patricia a  www.quiltinglines.com
It,s called  'snowballs'.     I am thinking of baby blue and fussy cutting to make a great boy quilt for my shop.
Well that will have to wait until after Easter because as they say  'my plate is full' until then.
Hope your day is full of sewing.  Quilt happy

1 comment:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Quilts coming along nicely.
The kiddy fabric is lovely,nice win.xx