here

Monday, May 20, 2013

Blocks and a win


Hi friends!                                            
Beautiful day!
I have been making blocks for Wayne's quilt .
Sat. I cooked all afternoon and made 4 --9 patch blocks.
Sunday we spent the day with my mother's family at our yearly reunion.
we had a great day!
but when we got home we collapsed.
Look what came in the mail sat.
'Blended quilts backgrounds'
I had gotten a e-mail from Angie at  quiltingreaderdgarden   that I had won it .
it's a great quilt book. Some great quilt patterns that I must try!
 
 
really interesting quilts!
we have spent the day running around and getting bills paided, I put my PC in the shop.  I like this laptop but it's not what I am used to. Of course nether will it be what I am used to when I get it back.
I forgot about my giveaway...giveaway  go their and enter I will keep it open until friday !
Why does it always come back a total stranger?  Maybe they will get it right this time.
Have a great sewing day friends.  Quilt happy
 

1 comment:

Chatty Crone said...

Ha ha I thought I told you to pick me. Well congrats to Angie.

Question - the one you just made - with the bigger blocks - that is what I want to make first.

What was the first step? Did you stick the blocks together?

Love, sandie