here

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wayne's quilt.

Hi friends!
Beautiful day!
Made the first block for Wayne's quilt.  I have to put a star  in each one of my grandkids quilt's because they a
re all my stars.
Put together my quilt for hubby now all I like is quilting it and the binding.      How do you like the backing?  I bought a sheet set to use as backing, so will use the bottom sheet and pillow case for the next one.   Saves on fabric!
Hubby is finishing planting while I do this. I can't get on my knees to plant tomatoes any more, or I can't get back up.
I have got to work on quilting that quilt today and maybe something else.
Have a great sewing day!      Quilt happy

2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I have to watch you sew one day!

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Another great quilt on the way,how you doing with Tommys quilt.xx