here

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Still bagging




Hi friends!
Beautiful day!
As you can see I made another bag, but still don't like it. It's not big enough for all my stuff so I may have to make up one.
I am naming this quilt 'the bear' because it's so hard to do anything with.  Seems like it's two steps backward for every step forward.
Right now I am taking out stitches so I can finish quilting it.  Something slipped when I took out to many pins before I should have, live and learn I guess.
Hubby is putting tomato's baskets around our tomatoes . I guess he will mow tomorrow.
Got to get back to the bear have a great sewing day!
Quilt happy
 

2 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

It's like that with quilting Babs,I've done whole sections only to find huge tucks on the back.How we suffer for our art....and thank The Lord for seam rippers.xx

Chatty Crone said...

Well I like - looks pretty and I like the color. sandie