here

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Anna's blocks



Hi friends!
The sun is out at the moment!
I made the last two blocks for Anna's quilt..  I will just add borders and it will be about right.  It measures 75 by 78 now with all the blocks together.
Then i messed with my little christmas blocks, they are so much fun to put together.  I still don't know what color to put behind these, i saw a red and i wasn't impressed with it.   Maybe a christmas green.
I am hoping to have the flimsy ready so the grands can help me pin together the sandwich..   I have got to make the back first and put some facing on the back of the blocks that has knit in them.
I hope i have enough of that stuff you use on knit!!!
That's a lot of work , so i better get started..
Have a great sewing day friends.
Quilt happy

2 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

All lovely,can't wait to see what you are going to do with the Christmas blocks.xx

sewyouquilt2 said...

you will have a nice Christmas quilt before you know it.