here

Friday, August 30, 2013

Star blocks


Hi friends!
Cloudy day!
Good for sewing. lol
So far 5 blocks made for Jessica's quilt.  Three churn dash and two stars.
 Still working on my christmas quilt.  i am posting that on 'A simply great'
Thats a quilting blog just about my christmas quilt.  Maybe just put the quilt's that i make for us on that blog.
I plan to make 4 more quilts counting Jessica's before christmas for the grands.
Next year i want to make all my married grandchildren a quilt.  And any kids that might want one.
I have made my daughter a granny square one for her birthday last year and a pink one for my red-haired step daughter for her birthday last year.  My first two big quilt's and i told them if they would let my practice on their's i would make them another later.
Got to get busy, Hope you have a great sewing day. Quilt happy

4 comments:

Richard Healey said...

I love those star blocks they are fantastic.

Richard and Tanya Quilts
Richard and Tanya Patterns

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Lovely Barbara.it wouldn't be a Babs quilt without a star.
I'm still having Internet probs.
Loads of love Laura.xx
Ps hope Tommy is feeling better today,give him my regards.xx

Chatty Crone said...

Love the star blocks - my favorite is number 1. sandie

StitchinByTheLake said...

Beautiful blocks - I've got to get busy if I'm going to get any Christmas stuff done! blessings, marlene