here

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Christmas quilt


Hi fiends!
Beautiful day!
I did this Sat. night , just had to sew something.  I think i am addicted.
I made another yesterday so that makes 5!
I need to put one block together so i an tell how large they are going to be.
Then i can tell how many i will need for a queen sized quilt.
The one i saw had a border around each block of Christmas fabric in little squares, i started cutting them yesterday.  I made my size blocks at 2 1/2 by 2 1/2 each for the border.
I am going to start Jessica's quilt today to.  She wanted pink and yellow!
 Don't know what pattern i will use for the blocks.  I want to make them all churn dash.  Maybe  reverse the fabric .  Have to try that and see.
Have a great sewing day friends!
Quilt happy


2 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

You have me thinking with this Christmas quilt,think I may have to make one myself.Dont be surprised if you see Christmas dresdens popping up on my blog.xxx

Michelle said...

That's going to be gorgeous!