here

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Tatum's and Addies

Hi friends. Cloudy!
I made Addie lou's first block .  That's all i have made so far. She wants purple black and white.
I am still binding Tatum's quilt may have it finished tonight
I free motioned quilted it in the solid black with black thread so it wouldn't show.
Not very good at it yet but intend to keep trying.  Right now i am so behind on christmas gifts that i don't have time for practice unless it's something i am making.
I still have one more birthday thing to finish before Thanksgiving.
Have a great day friends.
Quilt happy

2 comments:

Lorna McMahon said...

I see you have got the kettle on! Love to see your progress, Barbara. Good for you doing the free motion quilting. I agree that you might as well do it on real projects. Keep up the good work!
Ho, Ho, Ho! Did you know? Only 31 sewing days left to go!

Chatty Crone said...

Just stopping by to say hello and tell your new quilt block. sandie