here

Monday, January 27, 2014

Grow Your Blog and Bentley's Quilt

HERE  is the link to the 'grow your blog hop'

Hi friends!
Cold!
The link to the" grow your blog hop" is over my pictures.
A big welcome to all the new followers.  So glad to have you along.
 I have been having fun quilting Bentley's quilt.
But vines and leaves are getting old, so i will have to come up with another to practice for my quilts.
I hope his mommie likes it.  She said she did when i first started it..
Knowing his father , he probably wants tractors!!!
I found this is my fabrics and i think and hope theirs enough for a binding.
I have fallen in love with free motion quilting.
Didn't say i was good at it but i try.
When you are retired you can't afford to have some one else quilt it for you..
Of course i love to try new things.
This makes it easy to learn,  my birthday and Christmas present to myself.
Look at all that space for my quilts.
Have a great sewing day friends.
Quilt happy

2 comments:

Betty said...

I am just learning to make small lap quilts with straight stitching. One day I would love to learn other stitches. My Cousin is great at quilting, but she has someone else put her quilts together. It can cost alot for that.

Needled Mom said...

They always say practice, practice, practice. I'm sure you will have fun learning.