here

Monday, January 6, 2014

Pillow case


Hi friends!
Cold, burrrrr
Tommy bought him a new pillow last week, i waited until i saw whether he liked it or not and then bought me one too.
It has a gel suppose to keep your head cool!!
Course at 18 degrees right now you may not need it. Suppose to 0 tonight.

He had complained that none of out pillow cases fit so i made him one
They are simple to make , i did what i always do just winged it.
I guess he liked it, he hasn't said any thing.   I think it's still a little big.
I have got to cover up my canned stuff , with the temp,s going down to zero, don't want to lose any thing.
After all the hard work i have put in!!!
Please stay warm every one.
I am going to sew today as always.
Have a great sewing day!
Quilt happy



4 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Isn't it a good job we can sew Babs,Bri is always asking me to stitch something or other,even his mates come round with repair work for me.xx

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

You've done a great job on the pillow case...stay warm.

Rina Mason said...

Looks like a good job on the pillowcase. I have a tendency to wing it on lots of projects and they usually turn out just fine. Stay warm!

Miss Holly said...

Wow your as cold as we are!!!!! Two days ago it was 57.... 4 days before that we had a Blizzard.!! Now it's 9.....crazy!