here

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Quilting fun!!!

Hi friends!
Beautiful but cold!
I ironed the front and the back of my quilt after spray basting and pinning it.
If you look close you can see some pins in it.  I use both.  But with the spray baste i am not on the floor putting that many pins in.
When you get my age the floor doesn't suit you!!!!!
We went to the eye doctor yesterday and Tommy needs surgery on one of his eyes.  We have a apt. to see the Doctor  next month that will set it up.
I am quilting with vines and leaves, not very good yet but since i am keeping this quilt no one will see but me and sis.  Hubby just kind of looks at my quilt, as in please hurry up and get it out of the front of the TV .
Don't know where i was here but it's in the middle of the quilt where i quit for the night. I looked up and saw it was 10:00 o'clock so i shut it of and went to watch the news.



Have to keep up with the weather when they are saying '''Snow''
Have a great  sewing day , friends


2 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

I know what you mean about the floor Babs,very hard on the knees.I have never tried spray baste,will have to get some.Your quilting is coming along nicely.
Xx

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

I would love some snow here at the moment, happy stitching.