here

Monday, March 24, 2014

Problems!!!!!

Hi friends!
Beautiful day!
This is a old picture because I can't get pictures to post on my laptop or my DT.   I think it's time for another tower!!!
This one is newer but haven't used it much and I think it needs to go to the repair shop.  It loads pictures but want display them the way it's suppose to.
On my DT I am going to try to change to google chrome , I have been using firefox  for a few months but it would get me blank pictures, nothing else.
The more toys you have them more they brake!!!!!
Have a great sewing day friends.

2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I use google chrome and love it - hope you get it to work!

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Our old couch was covered in that fabric. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the couch, but after 20+ years, it was time to get something a little more current.

I use Google Chrome without any problem. I do have a question: what is your DT?