here

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Today

Hi friends!
Beautiful but cold!
I worked on Eli's and Kari's quilt, going to put up a table to finish the sandwich.  Can't handle that floor again.  I will have to dig it out , they buried it after Christmas.
This is my second star on my other quilt, hard to tell when they are just alike!
Tuesday i went in the bathroom and said honey isn't this one just a little shorter and fatter?
Tommy said 'What' and went in there. The front and right side was in the table Tommy made for it to sit in but the left side and back was over the side ,  so he pulled it out after draining and worked on the table so it was flat on it again.
Exciting times around here .
Yesterday we spent the whole after noon at the eye doctor again and they set his surgery in April. That Dr. is  very good and very behind!!!
we really like him, he takes time to talk to you and explains things.
Have a wonder filled sewing day friends.
Quilt Happy

3 comments:

Rosa said...

Go less to finish your quilt and the new block is beautiful!

I love stars blocks.

Barb said...

Wonderful block!!

Dr are no fun

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Don't over do it. I am lucky I have 3-4 12 foot banquet tables so I just set them up in the barn and pin baste so I am very lucky.