here

Saturday, March 1, 2014

This and That

Hi friends!
Cloudy and cold!!!!
My finishes for Feb. is small this table runner and....This baby Blanket.
Every thing else is in progress.
 
I won this  from  Marcie at her blog     Here
It's one yard but it's 108 inches across, how cool is that!!!I checked out her quilting and she is fabulous.
She is a artist with the long arm!!!!That's  Marcies crafting sewing
Remember that Grow Your Blog hop in Feb. , well i was very lucky!
Look at this way beyond beautiful pin holder, much to pretty to use.  I am going to just set it up and look at it for a while.   I won it on' fiberluscious'
She blogs  Here  , go take a look at the beautiful things she has in her shop
She sales them there!
I won this a bag of salvage from  Vroomans quilt  Here
 I have seen a bag made with these and am thinking that would be a great use for them.
Never throw any thing away!!!
And look at all these lovelies. two patterns and three fat quarters and because Linda is so sweet she included my favorite color, that's the red    Here is the link to her blog, she is a amazing quilter.
Have a great sewing weekend friends.
Quilt happy

3 comments:

Linda said...

So glad your winnings arrived safe and sound. You sure have been lucky lately.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Oh you got some lovlies! How great. Can't wait to see what you make with it.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Great win!