here

Thursday, May 7, 2015

New Baby

Hi friends!
It got here!
Washington apples box but it holds this.
Isn't she beautiful?
I stopped quilting to explore this baby!
Tommy laughed at me because he said it was just a toy but we quilters know what all metal means
Came with the book and all these feet.


And look at all the needle! Came with a plastic box of bobbins too. I should be all set.
Tried her out last night and she sews great!
I set her 1/4 inch seam.
She was made in 1949, almost as old as me!
One owner, i bough her from Mechanical nature Antiques in Calif.
She had a bunch but this was the last one that she hadn't sold.
I had always rather deal with some one that's going to be there if you need them.
Came with a one year guarantee.
So i will be playing with her for years to come i hope.
I plan to just use my big brother to quilt so maybe those plastic gears will last me the rest of my life.
Have a great day friends.
Hugs Quilt Happy

5 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

Congrats on a beautiful new toy!

Chatty Crone said...

You are so excited - congrats on the new baby mom!

Rosa said...

Such a beautiful toy.Have fun playing with It!!

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Lovely machine Babs,enjoy.xx

Googy Girl said...

She looks just gorgeous . I hope she brings you lots of joy