here

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Yesterday

Hi friends!
First butterfly!
I had added another strip of scrap squares on the side, had them on two sides.
I got my pattern for my butterfly's from a very old magazine that Sis brought me last time she came over.
It came out in 1992 but had that pattern, things have sure changed since 1992!
This magazine is very old fashioned.
I put two of the big butterfly's on it , today maybe i will get a few clouds and some smaller butterfly's on it!
 I added a row of squares on the top and the bottom.
And added this bright green to brake it up before adding another row of scraps to finish up.
Just got one side on when we had company.
Our Clair!
And our Lola Rose!
Sweet girls, they stayed till after eight o:clock so no more sewing for me!
Have a great day friends.
Hugs
Quilt Happy



3 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh how cute--Claire and Lola Rose are adorable!! (another Rose--gotta love it!!) ;--))))
I love your butterflies--I think old-fashioned mags are the best for nifty patterns....clouds and (just sayin' maybe the sun or moon???) you have a nice big space to add fun stuff. Really creative of you.
Hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

What sweet gals! I know you enjoy having them over. Love your butterflies!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

The girls are sweet. Your quilt is turning out awesome. I had a "modern" quilt magazine back in the mid 80's the magazine was from the 70's. Isn't amazing how much has changed in the last 20 years.