here

Monday, December 7, 2015

Our weekend

Hi friends!
Daughter came over Sat. and brought Tucker, our sweetie!
Later that day one of our grands that we don't see much came by with his two sons.
This is Eli! Their youngest.
This is Aden!
 We last saw them last in August.
Friday i just could not make my self work on the things i need to work on so i tried a new block.
I just had to try the ribbon block that Colette is doing on her blog     HERE is her blog
Not perfect but i love it!
I have so much to do on my Christmas present list.
Only two weeks until we have Christmas with mine!
Got to get busy are i want get them all done.
Hugs
Quilt Happy


4 comments:

Ioleen said...

Cute little ones. Love your block.

Chatty Crone said...

They are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Cute kids. I absolutely love that age. I miss my grandson who lives with us as he was when he was 4. We had such great fun together.

I HATE the rush to Christmas. Do you think it would be any easier if the season was a month longer? No? Me neither.
HO HO HO!!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Such cute boys. Love your ribbon star. It is nice ust to be able to pick it up and do a quick seam or two.