here

Friday, February 12, 2016

Feeling Better

Hi friends!
I felt better after supper so i cut out a few things.
Bibs and the rest of the  white borders for Alisha's quilt.
Didn't sew because it was getting late and didn't want to mess something up.
The blue one already has a burp cloth to match., i will have to make one to go
with the  pink elephants.
Got all the  first  borders done to.
Should get them sewed  today and cut another for the second border.
They are saying maybe snow , maybe rain for Monday!
I don't care as long as the power and internet stays on so i can talk to my friends.
Hope you have a great weekend
Hugs
Quilt Happy

9 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

You are one of the most productive sewist I've every seen. Every day something new.

Julierose said...

So happy to hear that you are feeling better; you are really zipping right along there. You sure make quilts fast!! I am a slow snail sewer--(see the snail on my sidebar? that says it all) Stay warm and safe this weekend.
Hugs, Julierose Cute bibs...

Chatty Crone said...

I am glad you are feeling better my friend - Monday will be interesting.

sewyouquilt2 said...

busy as a bee you are. we are supposed to get 20 below zero. can you say cold?
who moved Alaska??? lol

Ioleen said...

Happy that you are feeling better. love the pink elephant fabric.

Rosa said...

Glad you are better and hope you have a great weekend.

The bibs look so gorgeous.

Carol Swift said...

I'm glad you're feeling better and got those cute bibs cut out. We're having above average temps here and don't even need a jacket. Hope you stay warm!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I am glad you are feeling better. Love your burp clothes and bibs.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

joining in with everyone else that are glad you feel better. We are having really cold and more snow. Waiting patiently for Spring in Northern Indiana!
xx, Carol