here

Friday, February 19, 2016

Slow this week!

Hi friends!
This was in with the scraps when i went through them.
I though it was cute!
I took a bunch of the strips she had in my box of winning scraps and made a string block.
I made up four to go with the one i made several months ago, might get a quilt out of them in 5 years, you guess!!!
I think i am spending my sewing time this weekend cutting up scraps, i have emptied one tote on the back porch , my goal is to empty another.
Don't think I can do that in one weekend!
They are very big totes.
I feel like curling up with a good book and just snacking all weekend.
Don't think Hubby would like just snacks , men like cooked food.
So i will have to cook!!!
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Quilt Happy

3 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I absolutely love that "This took me forever" label. I'm noting it in my notebook. I need to find them! I know what you mean about not wanting to cook, though I am not big on snacks. But Terry likes way different food than I do and as he gets older he eats less and less so it gets really hard to spend time cooking a great meal when he only nibbles.

What are you reading?
xx, Carol

Carol Swift said...

What a fun label that would be to add to quilt gifts...love it! I'd rather snack, too, especially when I'm in a big sewing mood.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

OMG that label is cute. I wish I had it to put on the baby quilt. But that is another story. I am right there with you cutting up scraps.