here

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Making rows

Hi friends!
Tuesday i made a lot of these things and then squared them up, way to much time bending over!
I finished my green and then did the blue.   well last night i couldn't stay away from them so i added the blue after sewing them together. Then i added the green.
Three are four more rows should be long enough.  I already have the width with a double block hanging over each side.
 Both sides hang over really good.
My daughter's quilt may not be exactly like others , a one of a kind!! I always like bigger blocks when making things Have a good one
Hugs
Quilt Happy

3 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh take care of that back--this looks really nice--I like those bigger blocks...hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

I really liked that. Is your back hurting????

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your quilt is looking great. I love your big blocks.