here

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Nothing!

Hi friends!
I got this far yesterday and didn't have any thing pretty and christmasy to quilt it. So i went searching and still couldn't find any thing i liked. I tried drawing different things, candles , bows but nothing looked like what i wanted so there it to. Today i am going to can some more soup before my tomato's rot!
I put these up Friday plus cleaned house and did washing.
Last rug! I also cleaned all my rugs.
I at least got some of my cleaning done!
All summer Tommy's has been in the living room watching t v and i hadn't had a chance to clean them. But now the grass is growing so he will be cutting more.
He is feeling better , that antibiotic made him sick.
Plus working so hard Friday! He want stop until he does all he wants to!
Have a good one
Hugs
Quilt Happy

2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Do you have a recipe for the soup - that looks great!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Oh I do the same thing. If Terry goes out to sit by the pond, I grab the vacuum real quick. You can imagine how often I have to do that with two dogs in the house!

We set a record for number of stays at the start of August without rain. Then when it came...it POURED!! Wish you would get some too.
xx, Carol