here

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Quilt Presents

Hi friends!
Some of you know I had been working with some quilt tops that my mother in law left here.
The one red haired Kim is holding is my blog header.
I finished them up for the girls.
I believe they liked them!!!!
Left to right is Kim, Tonia, Missy and Abby.
 On all of the  pictures!
Jarod sitting in the chair behind them , one of our collage kids.
Abby is lucky enough to have two in collage at once.  Ouch!
Next year Chris and Amy will have.
Hugs
Babs

6 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

They all look very pleased!

Kathy S. said...

What beautiful gifts! They will be loved and treasured for years to come and provide comfort and joy and warmth. Happy blogaversary. I won't be entering the contest because I'm in the USA, BUT do know that I am happy that you have blogged and blogged and blogged.

I often just read the captions and look at the pictures on my reader's list. I don't always look to see who posted it. Low and behold I click on your posts just because I truly love what you do and share. Quilty friends are the best. Here's to a happy new year and many more years of quilting and blogging!

MaryB said...

Everyone looks warm and Happy! Wishing you a wonderful Happy New Year! I follow you via email and bloglovin
Mburnette912@bellsouth.net

Chatty Crone said...

I know they will LOVE them - I mean I know they LOVED them already!

Needled Mom said...

They look so pleased. That was a wonderful gift for them.

margaret said...

4 girls will be warm and cosy with these lovely quilts