here

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Haley's Finished now to finish her Parents Quilt

Hi friends!
Finish's Haley's quilt , Now to get busy and finish Landon and Tori's.
Their Quilt is the jewel box and I need to add some more backing on where it just wasn't quite enough.
Hopefully I will get that done today and iron it so I can start quilting on it.
But I have Q-Bee's after while, Just made some fudge for our meeting.
I got a picture of it yesterday because the sun was out and I knew it wouldn't be today.
So far One invite to Michael graduating from Law School, no picture but the one  on the left is Noah and Addie in the middle , grands graduating this month and Jarrod{long black hair}is a great -grand graduating. Still have at least two more coming. From grand kids
My beautiful grand Addie ! And all the boys are handsome . Alisha and Hagen's hasn't come yet. We are going to be broke grandparents !
But just one more in High school of all our grands.
David is our baby , youngest grand! He's sixteen.
Praying we don't all get washed away
Hugs
Babs

6 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I love your Disney princess quilt. And congrats on all the graduates. Now you will have great grandchildren. Always $$$$

Julierose said...

what a lovely finish, Barb!! She will just love it...
hugs, julierose

Gill - That British Woman said...

she'll love it. She's a very lucky little girl.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Oh what a sweet quilt. And what stunning grandchildren all! The best of times to see them grow and do well, isn't it.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Cute quilt. Yep the grands grow up too fast dont they

Needled Mom said...

That's such a sweet quilt. I love the way they do the graduation announcements now. Like you, we have a bunch graduating this year too.