here

Friday, May 17, 2019

Today

Hi friends!
I took me all afternoon yesterday to get this one border on!
Don't you hate days like that when every thing you sew you have to rip out?
Got a package in the mail this morning, Thanks Dawn.   HERE . I had sent her some blue scraps and she returned this one , making me this cute pouch. Isn't that adorable. all sparkelys.
Will keep in my purse to carry precious things.
Imogene sent me a message yesterday that Walmart had fabric on sale.
The white was one dollar a yard. Thanks Imogene.
Though the other would go good in my quilt of valor.
Have a great week end
Hugs
Babs

6 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh what a cute sparkly zip bag--Dawn is so sweet...
hugs, Julierose

sewyouquilt2 said...

Glad it arrived. I thought this special piece of fabric should be returned to you. Enjoy.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

What a fun bag. I can so relate to borders and the trials. Great sale it looks like.

Chatty Crone said...

Hey if you don't sew you don't rip! lol

mamasmercantile said...

Sounds like a great sale.

Needled Mom said...

Yes, I hate days like that too. I hope today is more productive for you.