here

Friday, September 3, 2021

Random Things

Hi friends!

Added three more to my pile last night.

That makes 10! Behind that stack is a few bowl cozies.
No long ago I gave my neighbor some after she had a test run at the hospital.
They make great gifts in a case like that.

Batteries got weak on our weather clock yesterday, Looks like winter came early!

My latest Diamond Painting!

Worked some on my Veterans Quilt. The next row will be star blocks to finish it off.


Two of the last blocks.



Made Hubby a cake!
 A normal week!

This looked just like a foot when Hubby showed it to me, buy the time I got my camera and came back it was a little off!
 Stay safe
 Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I see the toes - what is the smoke stack for?
That strawberry cake looked so good.
Love your diamond painting.
And your towels - wonderful gifts.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your cake looks yummy. You really whipped out those towels. Cute diamond painting.

Julierose said...

Snowman Christmas DP is so cute!! Nice work, Barb.
I love the stars--so pretty and that cake looks so yummy...
I hope your weekend is a good one...stay safe hugs, julierose

sewyouquilt2 said...

Well it looks like you can bake me a cake anytime. Lol. Lucky hubs. Those towels came out cute. You found some neat ones. Funny formations in the clouds these days. That snowman is so cute too.