here

Monday, September 6, 2021

Veterans Quilt

Hi Friends!

Got some labels because mine were all gone! Got these from "EverEmblen". Great ! You can get sew on or iron on. Proud to add them to my quilts.

Today is Labor Day, we are retired but we worked many years. Back when I was packing diapers and getting kids ready for school before I could go to work seems long ago. Even my grandkids are all out of high school. The youngest last year.

Got this far on my veteran's quilt over the weekend.
Hopefully will get those stars finished and joined and added to the bottom. 
Then my top will be done.
May not be able to hand it to a veteran but if not I will see about getting one to some one that served in the war.
Couldn't go any where last year, now it's worse!
Stay safe
Hugs
Babs


 

3 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I like your labels.
Have we ever quit laboring? I mean really?

Chatty Crone said...

From Ginny:
When life throws you scraps, make a quilt.

~Author Unknown



Quilters never grow old, they just go to pieces.

~Author Unknown

sewyouquilt2 said...

Beautiful quilt. Love your labels