here

Thursday, March 24, 2022

Internet Out


 Hi friends!

I have been cutting up scraps from my stash. Trying to tame them.

I did not like how one block crinkled, sorry interfacing, so I took it out to replace it.

I am hoping the washing I am going to give this after I finish will take care of the rest, but that one block bothered me!

We have not had any internet since Monday afternoon until they finally got it back on. They called me to tell me it was on but I didn't have any and it took all day yesterday just to get that fixed.

I called and called all day long. Finally it came back on.

Stay safe

Hugs

Babs

5 comments:

Julierose said...

Must have been those storms that came through perhaps. Hope everything is back to normal for you...hugs, Julierose

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Glad you're plugged back in. 😁😁

Chatty Crone said...

Glad you are back on!
You are really doing a perfect job on that quilt.

Needled Mom said...

Glad to hear you are back up and running again. Being without internet is so frustrating.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Good that you are up and running. Your quilt is so cool