here

Friday, March 4, 2022

Worrying Two Days

Hi friends!

Have turned off the t.v.!    It was depressing me and hubby!!!    I have got zero sewing done the last two days.
 Made's you want to drop a bomb right on top of Putin's head!

Hubby got some liquid concrete to fill in a crack in the back porch, hoping that stops water from getting under the house. If not It will cost a lot of money to fix it.

It is ruining our floors!

He is going to fill that hole with cement. Then we will see if it works next week when it rains.

It is always something when you live in a house that was here during the Civil war!

Hubby's great greats heard the cannons in Chattanooga Tenn.

Now to let it dry before it rains!

Stay safe

Hugs

Babs



5 comments:

angela said...

I love old houses for their character. But yes they do become a bit of a money pit sometimes
Hopefully the simple fix does the job for you
I agree all the depressing news is getting to me as well
We also have major flooding in the northern states. So it’s extra depressing as I have family and friends living in the flood areas
Thank goodness they’re all safe for now

Chatty Crone said...

I agree about Russia - praying hard.
I have always worried about Russia - never trusted them.
I hope you get your water problem fixed - we have had those and they are rough to get at. In the Civil War - wow.
Love the quilt.

Julierose said...

So in tune with you about this Russian attack on Ukraine and its people.
We have also turned off the news pretty much...
I am still slowly working on my hexagons and the grandgirls' dolly quilts...
15 minutes at a time still...
Hope you have a happy weekend and that the cement holds...hugs, Julierose

sewyouquilt2 said...

Yes we need to pray for those innocent people and the world. Pretty quilt and hope your cement holds up.

Needled Mom said...

The news is so hard to hear. I hope the cement works.