here

Thursday, October 13, 2022

Covid and Flowers


Hi friends!

My sis called yesterday afternoon after my blog post to tell me she went to the Dr. and tested positive for Covid .  After me spending all day with her Tuesday.

So I told my daughter and she said they were treating covid like the flu now with no period of days to stay at home. But I think we will stay at home until we know if we have it. That's  probably the policy for where she works!

I have got to find some more of those flowers next year, they have done so well! They go from yellow , to red and then to orange.  You can see all three colors on this big plant! That's another good thing , it spreads!

Hugs

Babs

3 comments:

Julierose said...

Lovely flowers--I hope the covid contact will miss you...take care and rest...
hugs, julierose

Lady of the Manor said...

So sorry to hear you may have Covid. PLEASE stay at home for at least 5 days after you've been diagnosed. We've all had it but our kids (all in their 30s) felt pretty rotten. NO ONE wants to be sick with ANYTHING! Those days of showing up to work, club, church, etc. not feeling well are over thankfully! Let's keep our illnesses to ourselves! Wishing you a blessed weekend! Zenda

Chatty Crone said...

Beautiful flowers!!!
I sure hope you don't get Covid. You do not have to isolate anymore? I didn't know that.