here

Thursday, October 27, 2022

More Quilts


Hi friends!

Charlotte's quilt for show and tell.

Got a call from Vickie last night and we are handing out the wheel chair quilts on Veterans Day, Friday 11th of November. 

Our meeting is on the 19 of November. That's a Saturday at 11 oclock.

Sis had tested positive! I was almost positive I had Covid yesterday but I didn't! I has spent all day on Tuesday in Chattanooga the day before she tested positive. and though for sure I had it.

They are saying that it's not as strong now if you do get it.

The quilt Sis made for Mia.  It's from her cheering t-shirts.

This one she made for our niece , Melanie.

As I was coming out of the Dr. office yesterday Melanie was going in With her daughter Anna.

Hubby told her, Don't hug her you mi8ght get it! She said I always hug my aunt Barbara even if she is sick! And she did!

Take Care

Hugs

Babs


2 comments:

Julierose said...

Lovely quilts you've shown!
Glad to hear you didn't get covid...stay safe
Hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

How nice and fitting to give them out on Veteran's Day.
I am so glad you did not get Covid girl.
Is that a photo of your sister on the left?
Nice quilts.
Stay well.