here

Monday, October 17, 2022

Lots of things


Hi friends!

This is under our crepe myrtle , the limbs peels off.

This tree is close to one hundred old. The younger ones don't do this.

Our Maple's!

They are looking pretty.


I couldn't get to my pattern so I used Tommy's greasy apron to cut him out another one.

The fabric at the top of the picture is what is under neath.  Think I can get the strings for tying and over his heard from what's left. But that was as far as I got before we had company.

Got to do more sewing , or get back to sewing 15 minutes a day because My daughter-in-love sent me a message , she wants a quilt by next fall and I have some baby things to make by April. Got next great-grand. Things  Plus finish that last one for the  Nursing home.

Hugs

Babs

.

1 comment:

Chatty Crone said...

At my home my crates were not in full sun and never did do well.
You should work 24/7 girl - you have so many to do!