here

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Angel!


 Hi friends! 

My granddaughter from Texas is up here visiting so we had a breakfast for her Sat. morning. She and her fiance Cameron are looking at the camera. Anna has her back to us with the yellow cap, her guy, Lindsey was at work , I think.

Alisha is past Angel with her guy Devan.  Mark and David on this side of the table..

Tommy and my daughter in the kitchen, she is doing great. She went back to work last week.

So happy she is doing so good!!!!!
In 2003 I had a stroke but by the time I got out of the hospital all my systems had vanished.

The blood clot effected my left side, hers went across her brain and the Dr. had to get it out. Plus it affected her speech but it went away fast!

Th Lord has realty blessed her.

Hugs

Babs

2 comments:

Julierose said...

So happy to hear that your daughter is healing so well. Sending prayers for her continued success health wise...hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

How did the doctor get it out? So glad all is well.
You sure did have lots of loves there.
Glad to see your post.