here

Friday, February 17, 2023

Half a Quilt


 Hi friends!

Dreary looking day but at least the storms have moved out.

Got to cut some off the other curtain may make a ruffle on the top.  Still got some sewing to do on this one, got to sew the sides !

Though I had a lot of these ready to quilt but seems I was wrong!

Going to do some more before I start quilting them. Went to Walmart for some cotton battening but they didn't have any!!! 

Bought some fleece but Hate to not use the same thing. May just get me up a order!!!  Jo-Ann's is usually fast!!

Ordered some!

Have a great one

Hugs

Babs


1 comment:

Chatty Crone said...

This is the first quilt you have done in awhile - I am glad to see you back.
Glad you decided to make an order and use the same material.
Love the daffodils!!!!!!!! This weather has been dreary this year.