here

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Q-Bee's

Hi friends! 

I had missed our meeting the Nov. meeting and we usually don't do Christmas month but then I missed the Jan. meeting to. Nov. because my daughter was in the hospital and Jan. because was sick.

Afraid I was going to miss today but feeling much better today.  Sunday got out in that pollen and was sick by bedtime. Maybe I  have a  allergy to pollen?  Only six was at the meeting , so much sickness but Susan had car problems and Bonnie comes with her.

Beautiful black and white.

 

A five inch square quilt.

A snow man  hanging for a friend.

This will make a beautiful quilt.

Really beautiful work.

Great Log Cabin in show and tell.


What Charlotte is working on.

Charlotte  and Vickie holding up Vickie's quilt.

I loved this one, that's trucks inside each square.

A closer look.

Some great work for our sewers.

Have a great week

Hugs

Babs







1 comment:

Chatty Crone said...

I love when you go to the quilting bee and show all the girls work!